First Aid Training Executive
FATE stands for First Aid Training Executive. We custom design first aid courses for you/your company/employees/colleagues.
We are one of the few companies that specialise in both physical and mental health first aid.
We offer first aid training to anybody and everybody...for example...
Schools - for students and teachers
Small companies - from 1 - 4 employees
Large companies - 4+ employees
Parents - new or experienced
Mental health sector - staff and workers with young people
The list is endless. If in doubt, give us a call and we'll arrange something for you.
We offer bespoke, custom made courses to suit your environment...so for instance if you and/or your team worked in a bank, we would suit the first aid course for it. Or if you were a tree surgeon, the course would be made for that. Or staff at a gym, you guessed it, the course would change to suit.
We don't simply read the generic first aid handbook and tell you what the book says. We wrote the books.
Our paramedics and mental health specialists (approved directly by Mental Health England) have over 25 years experience so we can use our professional knowledge to deliver a course for you and your employees/colleagues that is tailor made for your requirements.
We come to you to make your lives easier.
We offer day, night, evening and weekend courses for all you folk that don't live by the normal 9-5 shift pattern.
We are cheaper than most other mainline training providers. See prices under FATE Courses.
Youth MHFA is an internationally recognised training programme designed specifically for those people that teach, work, live with or care for young people aged 11 - 18.
The training provides information, tools and techniques to promote a young person's mental and emotional well being and to enable participants to support a young person who might be experiencing mental and emotional distress.
The Youth MHFA course will teach you how to:
• Spot the early signs of a mental health problem in young people
• Feel confident helping a young person experiencing a problem
• Provide help on a first aid basis
• Help protect a young person who might be at risk of harm
• Help prevent a mental health illness from getting worse
• Help a young person recover faster
• Guide a young person towards the right support
• Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
The Youth MHFA course is accredited by the Open College Network (3 credits at Level 3 on completion of a workbook).
• 1 in 10 young people experience emotional and mental health problems
• By the time young people become adults the incidence of mental health problems rises to somewhere between 1 in 4 and 1 in 6 people
• For those aged 15-24 suicide is the second most common cause of death
• There is evidence to suggest early intervention is hugely beneficial
Key areas covered within the course include:
• Promoting emotional, mental, social and psychological well-being
• Eating Disorders
• Self Harm
• Diversity and equality issues
• Substance/Alcohol misuse
• Child, adolescent and family psychosocial development
• Bullying/Cyber bullying
• Promoting protective factors and good parenting
All of the UK, from the Isle of Wight, to Wales, London and Bristol.
How can we offer such a wide area? Simple, because we come to you!
We have everything from a plaster to a defibrillator, and training materials to infection control resources. If it is to do with health, we will have it.
• First Aid Manuals
• First Aid Kits
• Resuscitation shields
Let us know if you would like to purchase anything before we come to your premises.
1 - 11
First aid training you need, the way you want it.
Association of First Aiders